- You may reserve available courts up to seven days in advance, beginning at 12:00 am.
- If it is very important for you to have the same time each week, we suggest that you investigate the possibility of purchasing a Block Time.
- Clean, non-marking running shoes are required.
- Please clean your shoes before going on court.
Use of equipment
- Please show respect for the clubhouse and the courts. This keeps costs down for everyone.
- All purchases are non-refundable.
- If you are unable to continue playing or are moving, packages may be sold by you, and ownership transferred to the buyer. Any buyer is subject to the conditions and expiry date of the original purchase. (5 years from date of original purchase)
Payment of fees
- Fees for reserved time are due before going on court.
- Payment may be made using cash, cheque, Interac or credit card. (VISA, M/C).
- Fees for courts, lessons, leagues, or play groups may be paid using a point package.
- Please Note: Block time, adult and junior group programs may not be paid using a point package.
- Packages may be used to pay your own fees plus one guest on each visit.
- Cancellation of any reserved time must be made prior to 6:00 pm the previous day, or within one hour of reserving.